One Ocean, One Climate, One Future – Together
A semi-annual newsletter for partners and friends of The Ocean Project
as we advance collaborative conservation for our blue planet
Click here for our most recent semi-annual newsletter that provides updates and opportunities to help you advance your mission for conservation. It’s part of our efforts to catalyze and support collaborative action for conservation in partnership with youth organizations, youth leaders, aquariums, zoos, museums, and others from all sectors in our growing global network. Together, we can effectively engage the public, grow a broad and diverse constituency, ensure that policymakers take action, and unite the world to protect and restore our blue planet!
- Safeguarding our blue planet through collaborative action on “30×30”
- Announcing the 2022/2023 World Ocean Day Youth Advisory Council!
- Supporting youth engagement and leadership
- Check out the World Ocean Day 2022 Annual Report
- Our commitment to collaborative conservation
- Discover the latest with our blogs and social media platforms
Click here to subscribe (“Get our Updates”) to one or more of the updates and newsletters that we provide for our network of partners.