News & Discussion
- Americans’ Confidence in Television News Drops to New Low
A new Gallup poll finds that Americans are increasingly distrustful of television news. Those who identify as liberals and independents have had a massive drop in trust levels, and now report confidence levels more like conservatives.
- “How Can We Change the Fossil Fuel Industry?”
Tom Bowman interviews Bill McKibben about his recent Rolling Stone article, and how we can change the fossil fuel industry. Audio file.
- New poll reveals only 2% of Canadians think climate change is not occurring
A further nine percent believed climate change is occurring naturally, and 54% felt both humans and nature are playing a role.
- Why we are poles apart on climate change
Dan Kahan posits that the problem isn’t the public’s reasoning capacity; it’s the polluted science-communication environment that drives people apart.
- Research Offers Insight into Future Debate over Climate Change
This article summarizes a new study offering insight for framing climate change issues; 3 simple frames that work.
Two ClimateAccess articles on the current weather in the US west and communicating climate change: