News & Discussion
- Quick bite: 35% of All Cable Social-TV Activity During Shark Week Was About Shark Week!
- Scientist Katharine Hayhoe insists that her faith in data doesn’t conflict with her faith in God
This piece explores bringing scientists and religious congregations together on shared values and communities.
- Two interesting articles on framing and language from The Yale Forumon Climate Change & the Media:
- Climate solutions for a stronger America: A guide for engaging and winning on climate change & clean energy
A playbook for U.S. candidates, business and civic leaders who are leading on climate and clean energy solutions. The guide offers a three-point narrative structure along with sample speeches and op-eds based on national polling conducted in May 2012 with 1,204 likely voters.
- Recent Poll shows Teens have a Thirst for Environmental Knowledge
This new survey investigated where teenagers ages 14 – 18 stand on environmental issues. The research asked how they felt about their/other youths’ environmental activism, how much they’re willing to do, where they get their information, and found 75% believe climate change is human-made.